Saturday, August 11, 2007

NURSERY.....Finally!!!!!

I am sorry it took so long to post these pictures. Honestly, we just finished the nursery today. The progress took the entire 3 months that we have been living here at our new house. So, without further delay... (notice the "daddy-to-be" in the second picture, he's already practicing for late night rocking sessions).
































I hope everyone likes the nursery. Josh and I worked very hard on it and it turned out exactly like we wanted. I hope when we have a second baby that we get motivated to do it again because right now I don't want to do any more nursery projects!

1 comment:

EMU said...

Carrie Anne,

Hi! I found your blog through a link on Jen and Joey's blog, and am so excited to hear that Lily is here safe and sound. She is so cute! I love the pictures of her nursery -- y'all have out done yourselves. I wanted to let you know that I am copying one of your ideas; a friend of mine is having a baby next month and I am making the letters that spell out her baby's name for her (the ones that hang on the wall). She liked how y'all made them with the long ribbons with the bows at the top. If you have any suggestions on how to do them, let me know!

love,
liz & jeremy
mrs_jukes (at) yahoo.com