Monday, January 17, 2011

Josh's Weight Loss Log

Alright here we go. Starting tomorrow on 1/18/11 I am going to begin my weight loss journey again. See if I can get it right this time. My goal is to lose roughly 40lbs by mid May. What is in mid May you ask? Carrie Anne and I are running in the warrior dash together. It's kind of a arbitrary date for me, but I find things easier when I have a start date and an end date to commit to. Plus it works out to about a 1lb every three days. I think this will be a good pace for me. I have posted "before" pics below and will be updating the pics every week or so along this journey. I have also posted my trend line if I were to lose my weight in a linear fashion over the next few months. The horizontal axis is the number of days since the starting day and of course the vertical axis is my body weight. Using the graph, you can see if I am at, above or below my pace line. (I stole this idea from personal conversation with Zac Caudell http://zaccaudell.wordpress.com , though this blog is inactive now.) Enjoy.


No comments: