Monday, August 30, 2010

Zoo Trip with friends

Most everyone knows that I am a bit addicted to getting a good deal on anything and everything. Well, going to attractions like the zoo is no exception. I came across some half priced tickets and knew I needed to get them so that we could go to the zoo with the kids. The original plan was to go when Josh was home for the summer but that just didn't work out so we invited my friend Dawn and her little boy Parker (and baby Lincoln) to come along. My dad also came along which proved to be an awesome help as we had 3 strollers to push and only 2 adults (if not for my dad!!). So Dawn pushed Lincoln in a carseat carrier stroller, I pushed Lily and Parker in our double jogging stroller and my dad pushed Davis in a single umbrella like stroller! So it worked out perfect. We had a great time. The kids kept saying, "can we see more aminals...." after we got to each one. Definitely can't wait for the spring time when we can go again.










No comments: