Saturday, August 28, 2010

Class of 2000 10 Year Reunion!

As much as I can't believe it, it has now been 10 years since I graduated high school. Last year we celebrated Josh's 10 year reunion and this year it was my turn (I should mention that my dad also got to celebrate a high school reunion this year as well.......50 year reunion WOW). My life long friend, Kati, who was our senior class president was in charge of the planning. She was able to get several other friends from our class to help out and get the plans together. I was tasked with the job of getting the name tags made for all the attendees and their guests. The reunion was at the Sky Bar at Five Seasons Brewery in Atlanta. We had a really good turnout and I can say for sure that everyone had a great time! It was definitely good to see people in person. To have a real conversation with someone is much different than just reading a person's profile on Facebook. Overall, it was fun to see people I hadn't seen in a decade. Here are some pictures from the evening.







Don't forget to notice the awesome name tags here!! Handmade by Yours Truly!




No comments: