Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lily is 3!

Lily had an awesome birthday party at a little ice cream/candy shop in Dacula called Scoops! They took great care of us and we had tons of fun. I had asked Lily to name 8 of her friends that she wanted to invite to her party (space was limited). I was fully expecting to have to pick the kids myself because I didn't think she would know 8 kids to name. Boy was I wrong. She knew exactly which friends she wanted to celebrate with her.

Lily is becoming such a brilliant and beautiful girl. She is so intuitive for being only 3. I never really knew how much a 3 year old could comprehend but boy, she surprises me everyday with the things she says and how much she really understands. I love seeing her personality come out more and more. Lily certainly is spunky. There is no lack of personality in her "not so little" three year old body. Speaking of "not so little," Lily is still off the charts for her height. She is now just under 40 inches tall. She finally is registering on the weight growth chart though. She was in the 96%tile for weight this time which was about 38lbs. She towers over all of her friends her age and some older ones too. The funniest thing too is that when we went to her 3 year check up her pediatrician (whom I love and adore) basically said, "it's not a question of if Lily will be 6 feet tall, it's how much over 6 feet she will be." WOW. I can only imagine what that will be like when Lily towers over me (and I am not even short).

Here are some pictures from Lily's birthday party. Her and her friends had a blast and left on a serious sugar high.








No comments: