Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Georgia Snow Day in March!!

So on Sunday we had a nice snowy afternoon. It was fun to stay in and watch the snow falling for hours, very peaceful. It started snowing at about 11am and didn't stop until about 7 o'clock at our house. After Lily woke up from her nap we got her all bundled up to go out and play. The snow was so wet though, but it was fun to play for a while.

Lily liked the snow for the most part but I didn't have any waterproof gloves for her hands so within a few minutes her hands were freezing. Her cloth mittens came off and we played for a few more minutes until we had to go inside. I also had the slight problem of not having a jacket that would really zip over my ever expanding belly. So my entire shirt was soaked when I went in too.

Here are some pictures from our fun time together.










No comments: