Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Beautiful Baby

I just wanted to share a few pictures of Lily that I took last week. This week has been a challenging week for us because Lily has really been testing my limits. Tomorrow is Friday and I am just looking forward to Josh being home for the weekend to help me curb her behavior. Last Saturday he had grad school so I had Lily everyday for the past 12 days except Sunday. But I remind myself in times like these when I am feeling overwhelmed and defeated that she is a beautiful gift that God has given me and despite the challenges she helps me grow as a mother too.

In just a couple of weeks she will be 18 months old, so officially a year and a half. Which also means that Davis' arrival is getting closer and closer....=) Definitely excited but nervous all at the same time, especially since Lily and I are in such a "growing pains" type of stage right now. I hope this passes before Davis gets here. We'll see.

So, here is her beauty captured briefly for you to see.





1 comment:

The Parkers said...

so glad that you take the time when you are overwhelmed to remember she is such a beautiful, sweet gift from the Lord!
:)