Friday, February 6, 2009

Lily's First Haircut

Last Friday after Lily's gymnastics class I took Lily to get her first haircut at Pigtails and Crewcuts. Her hair up until that point had been driving me crazy so when my friend Elizabeth told me she was taking her daughter Haley to get her hair cut there after gymnastics I decided to tag along and she was nice enough to let me take some pictures with her camera seeing as this was a spontaneous trip for me. 

Here are a few pictures from the experience and I must say that Lily did awesome. She really liked sitting in the airplane and playing with the steering wheel as well as spinning around. The lady who did her hair made lots of fun noises and kept Lily happy the entire time which to me is funny since she hates me messing with her hair. 












No comments: