Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Great Birthday Present.....

Well, I had an OB appointment yesterday to check on the baby and make sure things were still going well. Everything was great. The heartbeat was strong and easy to find. I also was able to schedule my Big Ultrasound (the one where you get to find out the gender). That is where the title of this post comes from..... My birthday is December 5th and on December 4th I get to go find out if Baby Rowan #2 is going to be a baby girl or a baby boy. I am very excited about it although I was kind of hoping that they would let me have a peek yesterday. No such luck but at least I don't have to wait another 4 weeks before going back. =)

Just thought I would update everyone.

1 comment:

The Parkers said...

i'll be anxious to hear! i love the picture of you guys!