Monday, November 24, 2008



Davis Gray Rowan is due April 26th, 2009


We weren't supposed to find out until December 4th what we were having but due to a minor altercation with the pavement and my body I had to go get an ultrasound to make sure everything was ok. Well, I can say I am a little banged up. I have a bruised and cut up ankle, a bruised and cut up elbow, a knot on my head and dirt on my bum. Lily actually helped to break my fall, poor thing, but she is fine and resilient as all babies seem to be. Anyway, they checked myself and the baby out when I got into the doctor this afternoon and the baby looked good, heartbeat was 136 and he was ALL boy for sure. We are very excited and just wanted to share our joy and blessing with everyone else too. I am doing ok, I definitely need to rest for the next day or so to help my ankle and body recover but all in all I am fine.

Thanks for sharing in our good news.

5 comments:

EMU said...

I knew you were desperate to find out the sex of the baby, but staging a fall? JK! I'm glad you and the baby are fine, and congrats on your boy! :)

Unknown said...

I knew you'd figure out a way (before the 4th)to find out what you are having! Congrats! Boys are fantastic!

Nicole Roberts said...

Congrats on the baby boy. They are sooo sweet and fun. I know you'll love it!

Amanda said...

So sorry to hear of what led to you finding out early, but Praise God you and your bundle are ok! Boys are GREAT! They LOVE their Mommies SO much! Congrats!!! Take care of yourself and get some R&R.

Josh Mendoza said...

Congratulations on the Baby Boy! I know ya'll are very excited! And it's nice to know that Lily's got your back!

We miss you guys! Happy Thanksgiving!