Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Lily is among us!

Wow, what a day! Here are the stats:


Water Broke: 5 am


Epidural: 6:15 am


Dialated to 10 cm: 12:30 pm


Started pushing: 1:00 pm


Lily was born vaginally: 2:54 pm


8 lb 6 oz


21 inches long


Dark brown hair


Blue Eyes


Lily's first feeding: 6:04 pm





Here are the pictures (double click, the pics look better bigger):

Mommy's first time holding her:




There she is in all her glory:


I'm tired mommy!:


This is just after she started breathing:


Daddy's first swaddle:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful. Cant wait to meet her:)

Unknown said...

That's awesome man. Really happy for you.

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Congrats!
I am so happy for you guys!
I can't wait to see more pictures.

Shannon said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations! I almost started crying once I read about all that liver bile stuff- she truly is a miracle! Congrats again!