Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of Preschool!

Lily's first day of preschool is today! I dropped her off about 2 hours ago and I can't wait to go get her in an hour to see how much fun she had. I got a little emotional when I left the room but honestly I am more excited for her to have this exciting new experience. She didn't seem to mind me leaving her there this morning and I feel certain she didn't even know I left. She loves other kids and loves playing with anyone that will play back, so I know she is going to have a great time.

She has 2 teachers who are really sweet and seem to have a lot of experience. There are 7 other kids in her class. I can't wait to see all the fun artwork she makes for me to hang on the fridge. They have snacktime, storytime, playtime, and music time during each day. She will only be going 2 days a week for 3 hours a day.

I am not only excited for Lily but I am excited for Davis too. It will give Davis and I a chance to bond and get good quality time alone. I look forward to being able to give Davis a lot of attention that Lily was able to get when she was little. I may even get the chance to get a few things done around here while she is in school and he is napping.

Yay for Preschool!!

1 comment:

idnar82 said...

Preschool is the most amazing thing ever! She's going to love it and so are you! You are so right that one of the best parts is having some alone time with the baby :-) Enjoy him...and hopefully a nap he may take while she's at school...which will lead to quiet time for you!