Monday, July 13, 2009

Have I got a Deal for you....

Davis wakes up sometime between 5am and 7am to eat and I am typically the only one up at that time so things in the house are quiet and dark. I have a hard time staying awake during this time due to the fact that I am sitting in a super comfy glider with a sound machine going. To keep myself awake I get on my laptop and look at my favorite sites.

I am a glutton for a good deal and I have a number of websites that I LOVE to look at in my daily routine, so I thought I would share some of them with you in case you love a good deal too. So here they are (in the order that I actually check them):

www.woot.com
sellout.woot.com
www.dailydeals.com
www.lootpig.com
www.1saleaday.com
www.mamabargains.com
www.tottlers.com
www.greenbabybargains.com
www.slickdeals.net
www.babycheapskate.blogspot.com
www.shnoop.com
www.babysteals.com
www.babyearth.com/baby-sale

Hope you enjoy some of these sites. If you have any favorite sites that you would like to share with me that you think I might like definitely let me know! Happy Deal Hunting.

2 comments:

idnar82 said...

Good to know. I check babysteals but didn't know about the others! I'll think of you when I get up between 6-6:30 with my kids. My first stop is the coffee pot. :-) THEN the computer!

Jenny said...

thanks for sharing all the great site... I've checked woot & slickdeals, but most of the others are new to me :)