Friday, April 24, 2009

Davis is 1 week old already!






Davis Stats 4 Days Old:
6lbs 8.5oz = 14 %tile
20in = 54 %tile
13 1/4in head =12 %tile
Davis is now 1 week old (well tonight at 10:12pm he will be). He has done great being home. He is so peaceful and sleepy. Lily loves her new little brother. She gives him kisses all the time and "shushs" him when he is crying. We are all adjusting well. My recovery has been a little rough this time around and I am looking forward to feeling 100% again. It is hard not to be able to play with Lily like I am used to.

I have to brag that Davis slept through the night last night. I am definitely not going to count on it being a trend yet but it didn't necessarily surprise me either. He slept from 10pm-5am. Way to go little man!!

Josh goes back to work on Monday and I am nervous to see how being home with Lily and Davis by myself is going to be. It is inevitable that it will happen and I guess I just need to get it over with and get used to it. I can say though that I would not be as apprehensive about it if I were not so sore, hopefully by Monday I will be feeling more myself.

No comments: