Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lily is Walking!!!

Lily has 4 teeth now....they came in fast. She has the top two and the bottom two. She is starting to look less like a baby and more toddler.

This past week Lily has officially started walking. She can go about 10 steps before tumbling to the ground. I am so proud of her. She doesn't even get daunted or discouraged. Very determined and independent already! I have included a video of her walking below. I can't believe she will be a year old in a month. What a big girl.

Time sure does fly but Josh and I are loving "almost" every second of it. Lily is so funny and loving and it has been such a blessing to have her in our lives. If I am in a bad mood all she has to do is look at me and my frustration melts away and I start to laugh and smile myself. Thank goodness she is around, she lightens every situation.

So, I guess I should mention how the beach trip went.....let's just say it is harder to go to the beach with a 10 month old by myself than I thought. Lily was only down in Florida from Sunday to Monday and then my wonderful husband was kind enough to come and get her so that I could have a real "vacation." It was however the first time that I have been away from Lily overnight let alone a whole week......my heart was so homesick, but I tried to enjoy the beach and friends as much as I possibily could while missing Lily and Josh like crazy.

Here is a link to the pictures from our beach trip......not too many of Lily though =(
I am planning Lily's 1st Birthday and am very excited about it. Her present from Josh and I is a playroom in our house. We converted our garage into a playroom so that she can have free reign and lots of room. I know she won't have a clue in terms of her present and her party, but I think it is a good reason to have a get together.

Here are some good pics of her and a video of her WALKING!!!

Lily's playroom (a work in progress)
LOTS of primary colors.......



No comments: