Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Baby Dedication....First Mother's Day

Thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy First Mother's Day. It really was a great day.


Mother's Day also was Lily's Baby Dedication at our church. We attend Grace Fellowship Church and they have a Baby Dedication every Mother's Day. Both sets of grandparents were there to support our family in our decision to dedicate Lily. It was a great day and Lily looked beautiful as always. Included are a few pictures from the dedication.


Since my last post which honestly was only a few days ago, Lily has been pulling herself up on her knees and occassionally to her feet. She is not terribly steady on her feet but she seems to like to be higher up to be able to see everything going on around her. She also loves crawling all over Timber. It's funny, but I think he secretly enjoys it because he is getting attention. I think Lily is climbing on him as a means to pulling up, but it is cute none the less.


I hope all the mother's out there had a Happy Mother's day as well. I am already excited about Josh's first Father's Day.






No comments: