Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A lot to be thankful for!!!

I can't believe how fast time is going. Thanksgiving was great. My parents came over and cooked everything you could possibly want for Thanksgiving. It was a small gathering, but lots of food was still eaten. Lily had her two month appointment on 11/14 (she is currently one day shy of 12 weeks old). She is a big girl..... 13lbs and 24 1/2 inches long at her appointment. So she is bigger than that now, but I don't have another appointment with the pediatrician for 2 months.

Josh had his birthday this month as well. He is now 27. He is already dreading 30 which I think is funny since it still seems off in the distance. My birthday is coming up next week and I will be a young 26. This past Saturday we went downtown to "Safehouse" which is a ministry to help the homeless in Atlanta. We served Chili, washed and massaged their feet, and just listened to their stories. It was a great experience to give back and remember to be cognizant of those less fortunate.

Lily will be getting her 3 month professional shots done on December 4th so I will make sure to post a link up here when they are available to look at. Lily is doing great. She is a lot more awake these days cooing, smiling, and learning about the world around her. She is sleeping AWESOME I must say. She goes between 7 1/2 - 9 hours straight now and then takes another nap in the morning after she eats. She is a great sleeper. She has been reaching for her toys a lot now and gets really excited when she actually touches them.

Hope you have enjoyed the update. We love the holidays and hope that you have a wonderful holiday season as well.


BIG SMILE (mom is a little shaky with the camera though)
Nice tongue


I melt for her smiles....

Nanna, Lily and Mommy
Papa, Nanna, Lily, Mommy and Daddy
Thank goodness for a tripod and timer on the camera!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily is SO beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I checked in today. What great pictures! You ALL look very happy and healthy. Have a very blessed Christmas!